Friday, August 15, 2008

Pictures finally











So this summer, the kids and I have been going to zoo story time and after each session, they bring in one or more animals to meet the kids! Some of them they were able to touch, I actually brought my camera to this one!
Here they are touching a box turtle and a baby one is swimming in the purple tank next to it! The kids have just loved this, but sadly it was just for the summer and yesterday was the final one because school starts this next week! :(




























So Dallin has decided to pull himself up on things and is able to stand now! He is likes to watch TV like this, but only for no more than 30 seconds and then it's off to something else!

1 comment:

Keah and Michael O'Hearon said...

Loving the new background...sounds like you guys are settling in juts nicely and keeping busy....I'm happy and excited for you.