We are still trying to get healthy at our house, no matter how much I sterilize it doesn't matter! This week Tepaynga's tummy started hurting, then she started running a fever, was on the toilet a lot, and threw up. That lasted a few days and I thought we were going to be okay. HA! Dallin started really fussing this week because his gums are really red and sore. Mekayla had two soccor games, one being her last and final! I don't know why we did spring soccor, it was freezing!! She did great and loved it! I was babysitting and trying to deal with my family stuff and the little girl I watch has been really fussy and whinny because she's not feeling very good. Then, BOOM it hit me like a ton of bricks after they went home on Wednesday. I was in and out of the bathroom like a revolving door! Brett came to bed that night and went looking for me and I had him running to get a bowl he was really nervous. Anyway, I was then throwing up and miserable. I was down for about two days straight and then when things started looking up, Tepaynga throws up in the middle of the night when we let her sleep on the couch. So I'm not feeling well and Brett is attempting to tackle it himself, but can't quite bring himself to do it all. Paynga was covered and so was her pillow and blankets. We threw her pillow outside and her blankets in the washer and Paynga in the tub! I didn't know if my tummy would handle it!
Saturday, seemed a little better and we went to a softball game and relaxed in the sunshine and wind! Sunday, Dallin woke up with his eye stuck closed and a bad cough. Now we have pink eye going on, but luckily I still had some medicine handy so we didn't have to make a trip to the doctor. Working at daycare, I got used to seeing pink eye all the time and knew the symtoms! So hopefully we get rid of the cough in Dallin as he's on the vaporizer and we'll be good to go! Let's hope we will get over this last marker and on the road to better recovery as we are pumping vitamins like crazy!
Wasn't conference awesome! The kids even got some stuff out of it, they are still telling me stuff they heard! They heard that they need to clean up after themselves and put their toys away to help mom! They are making progress I guess! The girls are so pumped for my birthday on Friday! They are counting down the days and know just what they are going to get me! But it's a "surprise" so they can't tell me! I just can't wait!! I'll try to get pictures in next time! Dallin is seven months old now, can you believe it! Sorry about all the gross details I just realized I told you about, but, that's how it is at our house! How's yours?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh I am so sorry for you guys!! I hope that you all get feeling better!
Too bad the flu can't fly out as fast as it seem to fly in!!! I wish I was there to help---bring soup in or something at least! I hope everyone conquers this bought of sickness really quick! We love you guys!
That does not sound like a very fun week...I am glad to hear that you are all feeling better!
Post a Comment