Saturday, March 13, 2010

One Big Day down!

Well I had my entry test for the USU Education program today! Man, am I glad that is over! I had to be IN Blanding at 7:30 this morning after a wild night with the kids! I dropped them off at Mom and Dad's and got there right on time! Whew! I thought I was pacing myself well until she said, "You have 30 min. left". I was so scared I wasn't going to finish because at that point I was on 73 and there were 120 problems! I went straight to the back and did it backwards and skip the harder ones in the middle! I got it done just in time!! I don't know how I did yet, but hopefully I don't have to take it again! I know I will have to take an exit one, but I don't think I could handle the stress to take it again now! The kids were cute when I got back, they said, "Did you get 100 mommy?!" I hope so, but I doubt it! We'll find out results soon!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

What STRESS!! I am sure that you did awesome though!

Julie said...

jeni!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! You are LOOKING FANTASTIC! I am happy to see updates! You seem happier! I truly hope so! You deserve nothing but the best!! I miss you guys! A lot!IF you do come up this way, please please let me know! I'd love to see you and the kids! That Kaydan is a DOLL!!!

P.S. GOOD LUCK ON THE SCHOOLING!!!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I really admire you. I am glad I am getting to know you better. Even if you never thought you would move back to Monticello. :) I am sure you did great on your test! Let me know if you need anything.

Curtis and Jen said...

Oh Jeni that must have been frightening to find out you only have 30 minutes left at that point of the test. You must have been saying your prayers girl. Watch you get close to 100%. Keep us posted.

jason and michelle clarke said...

I'm excited for you, I hope your test results are great. I'm sure they will be.
Thanks for the comment on our post.That was very sweet of you and much appreciated! I know your there too and it's like you said, the Lord will pull through. I'm glad you were able to at least see Julie while you were here. Good luck with everything Jeni, you are amazing and I know you will succeed at anything you do. Good to hear from you.

Joe and LeiAnn said...

Good luck with school. I know that's scary, but I also know you'll do great!