Friday, October 24, 2008

Our little TINK!

So Tepaynga is really into fairies right now. She wanted Tinkerbell on her birthday cake and loves going to the fairy's website to "make her own fairy"! Well I found a website that does a survey of what fairy you are most like and these are Tepaynga's results:

You are most like Tink.
She’s sassy and brave and loves to fix things!
She is a true friend with a kind heart,
bit of a temper,
fiercely loyal,
and will go out of her way for those she loves.

Doesn't that sounds just like our little precious girl! I thought it was great and wanted to share! Sad thing is that I can't find that website again to see who Mekayla is like! Oh, well at least we got these results!

1 comment:

jason and michelle clarke said...

Ashlyn is into the princess/fairy thing too. Must be a girl thing. She is going to be a fairy for halloween.Tepaynga does seem like tink, it fits her!!