Well we are here! We've been unpacking since we got here and are still not finished unpacking! It takes awhile to decide where everything is going to go and what I'm going to do with all our STUFF! It's hard going from a house to an apartment with 3 kids and all their stuff too! the boxes are getting few in number though and we are doing well!
We went down to Monticello this last weekend for the 4th celebrations and for my new niece Kali's baby blessing. She is just the cutest and I swear every different time I saw her she got even more so! It was nice that the trip down only took part of a day instead of 2 days straight in the car! The kids did pretty good, I don't know what it is about Dallin, but everytime we get like 15-20 minutes away from the place we are going he just screams like he can't stand it for another second! It's almost predictable! Brett took the girls with Curtis and Jen on this crazy bushwacking hike and here are a few pictures. They had to cross a creek or something and came back just filthy with their shoes soaked!
We went to the this Rock Haus here and the girls and Brett went climbing up some pretty amazing rock walls! They did awesome! Mekayla really has a lot of stamina and muscle, she amazed all of us!

1 comment:
I would have to agree with you on the unpacking front.....not a big fan of it either. But it sounds like things are coming along and you are already enjoying your time in Utah and the closeness to your family.....that's exciting!
Post a Comment