Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tepaynga's New Hair



Tepaynga just had a friend get a haircut and decided that she wanted hers cut too, so yesterday she asked me to cut it. Besides the fact her friend got her cut, Mekayla decided she would cut her sisters hair a couple weeks ago and it was just getting on my nerves with the different lengths and jagged bangs. Her bangs are shorter than I'd like for that reason! She likes it and thinks she is so beautiful! She looks really cute, but it's going to take a while to get used to seeing her with short hair. What do you think?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That is really different, but I LOVE it! I can't believe you cut their hair. I have given up on the 2 times I have cut my girls hair. Now I just pay someone. Or as you can tell from our pictures, I just don't cut it! DOH

Keah and Michael O'Hearon said...

Also super cute...can I just say that you have cute kids! I like the short hair...although I didn't know her with long hair...I'm a fan of the shortish hair!