I forgot to put our pictures from Halloween on here! These are some of them! I didn't take many of the girls, but Dallin was just too cute and funny that I took quite a few. Well, I took as many as my full card would allow! I sent his picture to a lot of people on their phones, so you may have seen him already! When we were outside, we had him squeezed into his snowsuit under his jersey and he could hardly move! It made him look like he was wearing football pads!! We went trick-or-treating to the downtown businesses of Moses Lake and then we went to the trunk-or-treat at the church and also ate dinner there! Brett and I won the cutest couple because we threw on our Steelers jerseys and put paint under our eyes. I thought there were others who were cuter, but oh well, we won a $5 gift certificate to McDonalds! Wow! The kids had a great time and they are still eating their candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What cute kiddos!! We are still eating the kids candy. But they aren't!! hee hee
Post a Comment